Company Name: Ernst Young
Job Role: Associate - Qualified CA
Educational Qualification: CA
Experience: 0 to 1 Year
Job Location: Gurgaon
- As a senior associate, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global shared services team serving that client.
- The role requires technical knowledge of audit and accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills.
- Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio.
- The role will be the blended experience of EYs domestic and multinational clients for CAs who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISAs/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Audit Technical skills: good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISAs an advantage.
- Accounting Standards: good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills: able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills: able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills: builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player: contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
- Experience, qualifications and attributes
- Charted Accountant
- 0-1 years of post-qualification experience from midsize firms.
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
Apply Mode: walkin
Date of Walk-in: April 17, 2017
Time of Walk-in: 8:30 AM
DLF Cyber Green, 8th Floor, Tower D & E,
DLF Cyber City, Phase -III,
For Reference Click Here