Download our Mobile App to stay connected to all Job Updates
Click Here to Download-->>>>> https://goo.gl/gnhkER
Company:Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
Experience:0 to 3 yrs
Salary:3,25,000 - 3,50,000 P.A
Designation: Claims Admin Executive/Order Management
This position is accountable for administering all aspects of the claims process, including interfacing with the customer, both internal and external, claims entry, expediting resolution of debits/credits. Also, develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Interfaces with internal and external customers, including coordinating activities with Schneider functional areas, manufacturing, sales, finance, distribution, and field service.
- Works in the Claims Management function, which is the initial customer contact for credit requests and claims against Schneider. Processes claims by evaluating the validity and causes of request for returns/claims and by authorizing/issuing or denying returns/credit as appropriate.
- Analyzes the causes of claims to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Schneiders claims resolution/customer service processes.
- Accurately and expeditiously handles all customer complaints, claims, charge backs, credits, and inquiries, including status, production, delivery and billing inquiries.
- Responds to customer telephone, chat or written inquiries of complex variety regarding credits, debits, orders, delivery schedules, complaints and expediting resolution.
- Analyzes individual solutions and takes appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met and company assets are protected.
- Performs the functions of the US and Canada Commercial Team, as needed, in a back-up role providing the same high-level, consistent service to customers.
- Utilizes and maintains information systems including Q2C, Claims System, Internet, Intranet, Anacomp, Mainframe, Open Deduction Report and other databases, AIC, MySE and the Shared Drive.
- Maintain full understanding of Terms and Conditions for Schneider Electric.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Versatility and ability to prioritize work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a good working relationship with staff both inside and outside the company.
- Skilled in all areas of Customer Service: phone management, order management, understanding customer expectations and satisfaction.
- Strong multi-tasking, negotiation and facilitation skills.
- Strong team player (willing to do other functions as needed).
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience in internal call support is an added advantage.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable experience is an added advantage
- Updated Resume Copy.
- Any Government Identity Card.
- Passport Size Photographs.
: 22nd April 2017
9.00 am to 11.00 am
Oxford College of Engineering,
10th Milestone, Hosur Rd,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560068.
(Next to IBIS Hotel)
For Reference Click Here